In the middle of a ski paradise
Ski in - Ski out
- With direct connection to the Skicircus Saalbach. If you take enough energy with you, you almost manage to ski down the in-house ski run to the Schönleiten cable car.
- Approx. 300 metres away from Landhaus Jausern is the valley station of the Schönleiten cable car – the first access point to the ski area.
- At the end of the day, you can take the Schattberg Ostabfahrt as a last downhill run and arrive directly at the front door.
- There are also two ski bus stops in the direct vicinity. The buses depart at 15-minute intervals – so you never have to wait long to get to the desired piste.
The ``Home of Lässig``
- One of the most modern and largest ski areas, with almost endless pistes, snowy slopes and a fascinating landscape.
- The Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn offers skiing pleasure on 270 kilometres of slopes.
- Whether beginners, families or experts – everyone gets their money’s worth here.
- There are 140 km of blue, 112 km of red and 18 km of black pistes, which guarantee a variety of descents.
- With 70 cable cars and lifts, over 60 cosy huts as well as snow and freeride parks, floodlit pistes and a bob run, Saalbach offers plenty of variety.